Things I Love About the Army
- Free medical & dental care
- Free housing & utilities
- College money/Tuition assistance (if you ever get a chance to use it
- TDY you get to travel all over Europe and the States, learn some
good stuff, and the Government pays for it all. Im all about it.
- PT (physical training) as far as Im concerned, its the
best part of the Army.
- Easy to get promoted in fact, in some cases, you dont have to
know a single thing about your job to get promoted!
- Aerodynamic haircuts
- If you dont like someone you work with, just wait and one of you
will be leaving soon
- Cool sayings when you salute an officer, such as Shoot em in
the face Sir
- A decent library. OK, its not the Library of Congress, but our
library is pretty good. Theres an excellent selection of books, DVDs, and movies
that you can take out free (best word in the English language). And theres also a
free internet point. For someone like me who used to spend 4 to 5 hours at a time
in Barnes and Noble its a welcome respite from the daily grind.
- Free use of a pretty well equipped fitness center
- 30 days paid leave each year
- Guaranteed paycheck
- $1.60 Southern/Trucker style breakfasts at the DFAC
Table of Contents